Moderate Cushioning, Light Support. PowerstepÂ® EnduranceÂ® Insoles offer light arch support and cushioning in a super slim, low-profile design. VCTÂ® Variable Cushioning Technology foam with targeted PORONÂ® cushioning at the heel and ball of foot provide protection and comfort in high-impact areas. A flexible arch shell provides light, consistent support for active days, athletic games, and more. These ultra-thin insoles have a foam base and mesh coating to keep your feet dry. They are water resistant and ideal for those preferring less rigid arch support or increased comfort and support while running, cycling or skiing. The PowerstepÂ® EnduranceÂ® thin insoles are designed to fit in a variety of shoes, cleats and boots.
- Targeted PORON cushioning at high-impact areas
- Super slim, low-profile design
- Flexible arch shell for light support
- Water resistant
- Full-length, total-contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required