ProTech Full Length Met Orthotics by Powerstep
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep ProTech Full Length Met Orthotics offer a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot arch support and heel cradle for motion control. These metatarsalgia orthotics give you a double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. Extra metatarsal cushion helps alleviate metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma and ball of foot pain. A PoronÂ® heel pad further cushions and protects at the heel. Increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
ProTech Full Length Met Orthotics have the following features:
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Integrated met pad spreads and cushions metatarsal heads to help relieve metatarsalgia, Mortonâ€™s neuroma and ball of foot pain
- Thin, double layer, shock absorbing EVA/PoronÂ® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Deep heel cradle and Poron heel pad help to stabilize the heel during heel strike