ProTech Classic Plus Orthotic Shoe Insoles by Powerstep
ProTech Classic Plus Orthotic Shoe Insoles by Powerstep offers moderate Cushioning, full Support. A lower-profile version of ProTech Full Length orthotic shoe insoles, the Powerstep ProTech Classic Plus has an encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. Moderate, dual-layer cushioning. Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes.
These are ideal arch support insoles for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet.
Powerstep ProTech Classic Plus orthotic shoe inserts features:
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Ultra-thin design fits in most shoes
- Poron® heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required