Tri-Fortify Orange 20 Pack Box by Researched Nutritionals
Tri-Fortify® is a clinically researched liposomal glutathione in a delicious oral delivery system, providing superior cellular absorption.
Tri-Fortify® is backed by peer-reviewed, published clinical research. Furthermore, Tri-Fortify® overcomes the common shortcomings of other glutathione supplements. Two years were spent developing a unique manufacturing process to create the best liposomal glutathione supplement. The objectives were to:
- Provide superior intracellular absorption
- Create a heat-stable product that does not require refrigeration. (After subjecting Tri-Fortify® to 104°F and 75% humidity for 90 consecutive days, it still exceeded label claims)
- Develop a flavor that both children and adults could enjoy by eliminating the strong sulfur smell and taste associated with other glutathione products.
One Product. Two Flavors. Three Mechanisms of action.
- Bolsters antioxidant action
- Promotes detoxification
- Fortifies the immune system
What is liposomal glutathione?
Glutathione has been dubbed the “master antioxidant” for its ability to recycle other antioxidants in the body. Glutathione’s importance in supporting overall health is documented in numerous peer-reviewed studies. These benefits include supporting healthy detoxification, promoting a healthy immune system, and moderating oxidative stress levels. It is also essential for brain function, metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, and is critical in supporting the health of organs such as the lungs and kidneys.
Not all glutathione products are created equal
Typical glutathione capsule benefits are minimal. Absorption is fundamentally difficult due to its naturally limited bioavailability. Its unstable nature means it is often oxidized during the manufacturing processes or when exposed to heat during storage. Simply put, most products do not effectively absorb into the cells. For glutathione to be effectively utilized by the body, it must be easily absorbed.
Tri-Fortify® – The superior liposomal glutathione
To ensure maximum absorption, a liposomal solution is required. Liposomal glutathione enables greater cellular absorption in all areas of the body. Glutathione is produced by every cell; however, due to environmental stressors and toxins, the body can benefit from additional cellular support.
Peer-reviewed published clinical research on Tri-Fortify®
Penn State University conducted an 8-week human study using Tri-Fortify® to assess changes in intracellular glutathione absorption (not just plasma levels). Researchers also looked at natural killer cell function and oxidative stress markers.The study showed significant increases in intracellular glutathione levels after just 2 weeks of use, as well as demonstrating its ability to support healthy NK cell function and oxidative stress levels.
Bolsters Antioxidant Action
Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of the three amino acids L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine, and L-glycine.
- Known as the master antioxidant because it recycles other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E. This is why Tri-Fortify® has so much synergy with liposomal vitamin C
- Because glutathione exists within cells, it is in a prime position to neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage
- The potent antioxidant effect of Tri-Fortify® helps keep cells running smoothly
Tri-Fortify® also helps support healthy liver function. The highest amounts of glutathione are found in the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for the removal of toxic components.
Fortifies Immune System
- Plays a critical role in the proper function of white blood cells, including T cell lymphocytes and the multiplication of lymphocytes (the cells that mediate specific immunity)
- Adequate function of white blood cells is essential in mounting an effective immune response