Return Policy: If you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return any unopened items for a prompt refund or exchange, within 30 days of purchase.
- Food items are NOT eligible for return.
- Refunds for items returned within thirty days of the delivery date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type.
- The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- There is a restocking fee of $6.00 per item, which will be taken out of your refund.
- We do not accept returns on items purchased more than 30 days prior to the request.
- ***We DO NOT accept returns for opened products.
- Any orthotic returns must be unworn and the packaging must be in the original condition for exchanges or returns. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. Any additional shipping costs for exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
Exchanges: If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, the exchange must be unused, un-tampered with and in the original packaging to be considered for an exchange. You are responsible for the $6.99 flat rate shipping charge to re-ship the new item(s).
Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below.
Cincinnati Health Institute
7712 Hamilton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45231
Cancellation: We can cancel orders as long as the order has not shipped. Once items have shipped and are in transit the shipment must be refused or shipped back at the customer's cost. Once we receive the shipment back in our office we will cancel and refund the order, minus the restock fee.
Damaged Products: If you experience any problems with your products upon delivery, please immediately photograph the damaged products as well as the package in which it was shipped. This is required for you to be able to file a claim with the carrier.
*** We rarely experience problems with damaged products, but when a problem arises, we are dedicated to resolving the issue appropriately. Please contact our office, so we can help you 1-844-566-2220.